Revolutionary and innovative solution in partridge and jumbo quail keeping. Poultry welfare standard has been changed forever. Comfortplast technology is a result of extensive scientific research of poultry welfare and over 40 years of manufacturer’s hands-on experience in poultry farming. Comfortplast partridge cages are made from antibacterial, extremely durable plastic. Comfortplast cages provide a clean, hygienic environment for the birds. Keeping partridges and jumbo quails has never been so easy.
Power-washable breeding cage system holds 9 – 12 partridges. A rust-proof plastic laying cage makes breeding easy and sanitary. Feed loss is reduced with smart grill feeders, water is clean due to algae-free hoses, and waste is efficiently removed from the unit by a deep manure tray. Collect eggs in the roll-out trays below and enjoy manure-free eggs every time. The unit features rust-proof flooring (vs galvanized wire), an injury-free design, and an improved door locking system.
This breeding pen is recommended for homesteaders, hatcheries, nurseries, breeders, hobbyist, poultry scientists, small farmers and industrial / commercial users.
The set includes everything you see on the image, namely:
- Cage system for keeping of 9-12 partridges (ideal for 3 breeder stock families each consisting of a male and 2-3 females)
- Feeding trough with grill
- Nipple drinking system with all the necessary pipes, connectors and water reservoir
- Deep removable manure tray for easy cleaning
Main advantages of Comfortplast technology:
- Unique, patented design
- Cage material is extremely beneficial for the welfare of the birds – no sharp corners, the risk of injury is almost non-existent
- The material is long-lasting and durable, it will not fade or change its structure due to the environment or because of direct contact with poultry manure
- Carefully designed drinking system will avoid loss of water and forming of excess humidity
- Material is very easy to clean and fully liquid-proof
- Visually appealing, modern and colourful design
- Cage system is disassemblable, it takes up little storage space
- Cage system is flat-packed, providing notable saving in transport costs
- Extremely easy – “LEGO” type assembly. Great fun for the whole of family!
- Illustrated assembly manual included