Automatic mode which allows the user to simply select the species being incubated, add water and leave the incubator to select the correct conditions. The incubator will cease turning eggs two days before hatching and will indicate the number of days remaining until hatch.
The R-COM 20 Pro Egg incubator has a brand new heated humidity system, so you no longer need the humidity sponges.
- Automatic temperature setting and control
- Automatic humidity setting and control
- Automatic hourly egg turning
- Large double-glazed observation window
- Easy dismantling for cleaning
- Selection of °C or °F for temperature display
- Alarm to warn if the observation window is not secured
- Automatic fan cutout when incubator is disassembled
- ’Low Water’ alarm
- Incubation settings are automatically saved in the event of power failure
Small Egg Tray, Standard Egg Tray & Large Egg Tray supplied so you can incubate various sized eggs.
- Hens – (or equivalent) 20
- Quail – (or equivalent) 52
- Goose – (or equivalent) 10