The OvaEasy 380 Advance EX Series II is fitted with Brinsea’s proven digital control system which provides a range of useful and easy-to-use extra features like humidity readout and temperature alarms. The Ova-Easy Advance Series II incubators have sophisticated features which include room temperature alarms to warn if the environmental temperature goes outside the optimum range and a new single button press to automatically level the shelves for tray access. Eggs can be at risk if the room temperature gets too hot or too cold, and the Series II room temperature alarm warns you should room temperature move outside the optimal range. A single button press automatically levels the egg trays without the user having to wait meaning no watching and waiting for the trays to be level.
The EX version is supplied complete with Humidity Pump for full humidity control.
Capacity when using species specific trays:
- Quail – 1738 eggs
- Pheasant – 466 eggs
- Hen – 384 eggs
- Turkey/Duck – 265 eggs
- Goose – 126 eggs
Performance and ease of use
- Four small fans blowing air in lamina flow around the egg chamber provide much better temperature distribution than a single, large fan. This approach, coupled with the high levels of insulation mean that temperature is extremely evenly distributed throughout the egg chamber, ensuring good hatch rates, time after time.
- Eggs are held in removable trays and the user can configure their incubator to their needs by the choice of trays available. Universal trays are adjustable for egg size from quail through to goose and are supplied as standard.
- Eggs are initially set in three levels and are then moved to a large, removable hatching tray at the base of the chamber for the final stages of incubation and hatching. The hatching trays come complete with removable covers to contain the chicks.
- The convenient control panel allows the user to adjust the temperature, humidity (EX versions only) ventilation and turning easily. Temperature and humidity levels are shown on a calibrated digital display on the front of the panel.
- The fully automatic turning can be switched off from the control panel while the eggs are being accessed or the incubator cleaned.
- Brinsea have incorporated a cooling option in all their Advance models of egg incubators for proven increases in hatch rates. This feature turns the incubator’s heater and low temperature alarm off for a selected period but keeps the fan running. After the cooling period is complete the incubator reverts to normal temperature and the alarm is automatically reset.
Construction – durable and energy efficient
The Ova-Easy models have fully protected steel chassis which are rigid and rust resistant with laminated high density polystyrene sides providing good thermal insulation and smooth, easy to clean surfaces. The transparent, double glazed door provides thermal insulation plus the convenience of total visibility of eggs and hatched chicks.
OvaEasy 100, 190, 380 and 580 Advance EX Series II
The EX versions provide improved control for valuable and hard-to-incubate eggs. Humidity is a crucial factor in the success (or otherwise) of eggs and the EX versions of the OvaEasy 100, 190, 380 and 580 Advance incubators put accurate control of humidity in the hands of the user.
The standard OvaEasy 100, 190, 380 and 580 Advance provide a continuous readout of incubation humidity but requires the user to alter humidity to achieve the ideal average level. The EX version with the Humidity Pump effectively maintains the humidity level precisely at the level the user sets irrespective of changes in room humidity and so overcomes problems that can commonly lead to eggs failing to hatch – especially in the latest stages of incubation. The Humidity Pump includes an external water reservoir eliminating the chances of water in the incubator harbouring bacteria.