Acts like an invisible fragrance fence – deer, wild boars, foxes, hares, martens, rats, voles, moles or other wild animals are scared away by the smell.
- long term effect up to 12 weeks depending on weather conditions
- for protecting arable land, gardens, cables in cars and similar objects
- for dilution with water
- large-area use: mix in a 1:60 ratio with water, e.g. 1 l of WildStop to 60 litres of water – 1 l concentrate is enough for 2,000 m² of land
- scent barrier: mix in a 1:10 ratio with water and spray an approximately 2-metre-wide strip of spray around the area you wish to protect – 1 litre concentrate is enough for 5,000 m² of land
- paint application: mix in a 1:1 ratio with water and paint / spray the parts / areas you wish to protect. Areas treated in this way will be avoided by martens, foxes, rats and similar