This is the new model with periodic cooling function!
The model Rcom Pro 10 incorporates incubation technology in a small capacity unit. This incubator for birds is capable of automatically controlling the temperature and turning of the eggs. Humidity is read only and humidification is done manually, using a small, external water reservoir. At the top of the incubator there is a built-in egg candler to inspect the development of the embryo.
- Setting and automatic control of temperature.
- Manual humidification through an incorporated reservoir (it is necessary to put water in the side container to generate humidity).
- Humidity value display.
- APS (Automatic Pumping System) automatic humidifier can be purchased and added separately
- Automatic egg turning with a low-noise rotation motor; and stop function (turning is done by rolling the egg, which allows extremely efficient turning for more delicate eggs).
- Built-in egg candling system (exclusive system for inspecting the development of the egg embryo).
- 5 preset incubation programmes for different species:
- Other species (for birds in general);
- Egg tray that can hold different sizes of eggs simultaneously.
- Cooling function (simulates the daily natural cooling of the egg).
- Abnormal high/low temperature buzzer alarm.
- Reusable/washable air filter which removes dust and impurities. (*Insert the air filter, 3 days before hatching.)
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) that displays various types of information with animated graphic design.
- Large view window to observe eggs.
- Simple design, easy to operate.