EkoZIP combats red fowl mites and crawling insects. Contains 100% D.E. (diatomaceous earth).
- an effective pesticide to combat red fowl mites and crawling insects
- effectively repels crawling bugs such as mites, ants, silverfish and woodlice
- a fine powder made of fossilised plankton is also effective in damp air
- the mites’ protective wax film is destroyed on direct contact with EkoZIP. The pests are therefore instantly demobilised and dry out
- the special structure makes it impossible to build up resistance
- spread EkoZIP in the places where mites and other crawling insects hide
- amount to use 4 g/m² (enclosure)
Suitable for organic farms! Treats an area of 50 m².