The process of incubating and hatching eggs is a delight to watch and is made easy with the new R-com 3 egg incubator. Nothing will give the younger generation a better understanding, passion and appreciation for the development of life – so frail and adorable yet so tenacious and sophisticated. Designed in Korea as an educational incubator the R-COM really works and works very very well!
Three hens eggs are gently warmed and turned automatically as they incubate and the display even counts down each day to tell you when they are due to hatch.
The R-Com is menu driven and extremely easy to use: just choose between one of the 5 settings (chicken, duck, pheasant, quail or mystery bird-to be programmed) and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning and length of incubation. Turning will even stop automatically 2 days prior to hatching; all you need do is top up periodically with water. Detailed, attractive instructions are supplied to guide you through the do’s and don’ts.
- Fully automated incubator-easy enough to use for children and reliable enough for the hobbyist
- Ideal for classroom, hobby, kids education
- Automatic egg-turning with auto stop 2 days prior to hatching and warning buzzer
- Count down to hatch day
- Optimum conditions of incubation
- LCD shows all information
- 3 indentations accommodate eggs of all sizes from large duck eggs down to quail eggs
- BLDC motor for air circulation (low noise, long life)
- Large view window to observe eggs and chicks
- Sensor and alarm if the view window is open
- Sensor and alarm for water supply
- Floating device to prevent water from overflowing
- Robust hygienic plastic construction
- Buzzer with abnormal conditions